Skelligs Chocolate is a South West Kerry based food & tourism business looking to explore the unexplored potential for our online sales. To make this happen we require an E Commerce Professional.
You will drive the execution of our social media to e commerce sales and develop targeted online sales via social media and our internal databases. You will need to have excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills. This is a very interactive and diverse role and will suit a highly motivated individual with strong drive and ambition.
PLEASE NOTE: This can be on a part time or contract basis .
- SEO – grow our online visibility and building inbound site traffic using latest SEO techniques
- Manage, and report on Google AdWords and other SEM campaigns
- Email Marketing and Outbound email newsletters
- The ability to convert social media into online sales
- Transform visitors to Skelligs Chocolate Factory into online customers
- Flair, ambition, enthusiasm, passion for e commerce experiences and ideally a love of chocolate.
- Diploma in eCommerce (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role
- Be a confident self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
- An eye for opportunities to leverage our online sales from influencers, bloggers, strategic product placements
- Very high level of communication including written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Flexibility to work independently and in a small team
What you will get in return
- Flexible working conditions
- Plenty of opportunities to expand your existing knowledge
- The ability to run campaigns from conception to fruition
- A fantastic working environment (great team, close to St Finian’s Bay)
- A competitive salary based on previous experience