1. Leave Caherciveen on the N70 heading for Waterville
2. Turn right onto R565 at Sheehan’s Food store (signposted for Portmagee / Valentia)
3. After 1.9 km turn left over bridge onto R566 for Ballinskelligs
4. Follow road all the way to St. Finian’s Bay
5. Skelligs Chocolate is located 300 metres on left past the beach
Coming from Waterville
1. Leave Waterville on the N70 heading for Caherciveen
2. Take the left for Ballinskelligs, either the R567 or R566
3. Pass through Ballinskelligs and continue on for Portmagee
4. Skelligs Chocolate is located 300 metres before St. Finian’s Bay
If you are having any problems please contact us on 066 9479119 from an Irish mobile phone,
or +353 66 9479119 from an international mobile phone.
Free Shipping in Ireland with orders over €50 Dismiss
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.